Photowalk


For this assignment, I got to walk around campus on a beautiful rainy day and take pictures of things that interested me. The water on everything as well as the soft cloudy skies made for really great pictures! 

My camera wouldn't focus completely on the spiderweb (it was so fine that the camera focused on the background) but I still really like this picture!
A chalk drawing right outside the digital art room. I think that it really sums up the purpose of school.
These flowers are on a plant right outside C building.

A table outside the tech room collected some cool droplets!
The same goes for this ordinary pole, made beautiful by the rain.
Where did this rose petal come from?
A sprinkler head right outside the digital art room.
Aaaaaand a fence.
This cool picture was just waiting to happen! As I walked out of the art room, I noticed something lying on the ground. When I walked over to take a closer look, I noticed how pretty the water made the leaves.
This lamp-post is right in the middle of the paseo.

Comments

Popular Posts

Cartoon Yourself Assignment

Disproportionate Photo

Picasso-esque Cubist Portrait