Macro Photo Shoot

This assignment was a lot more fun than I expected it to be! I grabbed a couple of models (a binder clip, bell pepper, apple, sea urchin shell, and whisk) and took them outside to my backyard to take pictures of them with the Macro setting. The camera I used wasn't the best quality (so the photos aren't as sharp as I wanted them to be) but I think the use of the Macro setting really puts the focus on the 'models'. 

Binder clips make the best models ever! They never move and always look beautiful! XD
A bell pepper strikes a pose on a platter in my backyard.
A nice headshot of this beautiful shiny apple!

Wow.... this platter sure appears in a lot of photos....
Eggo whisk!

Comments

Popular Posts

Cartoon Yourself Assignment

Disproportionate Photo

Picasso-esque Cubist Portrait