30 Day Photo Challenge #2
The instructions for the 30 Day Photo Challenge were to take 30 photos that related to the 30 prompts given. This is not the first 30 Day Photo Challenge I have done, so be sure to check out my first challenge from a couple of months ago. I'm doing something new with this one- I'm adding a short explanation/random comment after each photo to make the post a bit more interesting. Enjoy! Day 1: Favorite Food I really, really love oatmeal, but oatmeal looks like gross gray mush; instead, I took a photo of some home-made granola (because it's made of oats) fresh out of the oven. Day 2: Smile Here is a picture of my mom, because I could not get my brother to stay still and make a nice face (he kept on sticking out his tongue). Day 3: Happiness A smiley (drawn by yours truly). Day 4: Leaves These are the leaves from a pretty-looking vine in my backyard. It's pretty old but hasn't grown that fast. Day 5: Morning Sky Dang, it was cold when I wen...
Comments
Post a Comment